Service Level Agreement
ZNetLive /We/ZNet refers to ZNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
You/Customer/Client refers to any individual/company using ZNetLive's services
By using or continuing to use ZNetLive's services, you are automatically agreeing to the terms of this document.
Domain Registration : ZNetLive may take at least three to seven business days factoring in on elements like holidays, internal processing issues etc. and in all such cases, the Company cannot and shall not be held liable if your domain name gets registered by some other party. In case of any dispute arising out of this, the company's liability shall be restricted purely to making refund of the amount received by it for a new domain request and not beyond.
Domain Renewals : You (client) acknowledge that it's your responsibility to keep records and maintain reminders regarding the expiry of any service. As a convenience to the client, and not as a binding commitment, we may notify you of any expiring services, via an email message sent to the contact information associated with the Customer in the ZNetLive's database. Should renewal fees go unpaid for an service, the service will expire automatically & ZNetLive will not be responsible for any loss that may occur due to expiry/termination of services.
Domain Transfer : Due to the unpredictable nature of the transfer process, no guarantees is made regarding the amount of time a specific transfer may take. If the transfer of the domain is done by znetlive.com on behalf of the account holder a handling fee may be incurred. If the customer cancels service during the transfer period for any reason, all charges are considered earned.
Domain Registration/Renewals/Transfers is governed by ICANN Policy.
Shared Hosting Usage Policy
Any action/processes that abuse/harm ZNetLive's server or negatively impact other clients' service experience is strictly prohibitied.
Processes invoked by the web server, cron, shell or any other method should not exceed the following limitations:
- Consume more than 50 MB of RAM.
- Utilize in excess of 15 seconds of CPU time.
- Number of open files should not exceed 64.
- Create core dumps.
- Number of simultaneous processes should not exceed 5.
- Execute a script/binary that forks in a way to create a fork bomb.
- Programs may not run in the background or listen on a network port. If you require a bot, service or daemon, you should consider a dedicated server, as very few shared web hosts allow this type of program.
- All users are restricted to 15 concurrent MySQL/MSSQL connections.
- Database servers should not be used as a hosted solution. Database access should only be used for the web site hosted by ZNet.
- Remote database access is for administrative purposes only.
- Any particular database that abuse/harm ZNetLive's servers or negatively impact other clients' service experience is strictly prohibitied. ZNetLive's own the rights to suspend or terminate any database that abuse/harm ZNetLive's servers.
Files and Directories
The total number of inodes in an account may not exceed 75,000. Every file (a webpage, image, email, php file, directory, etc.) on your account uses up one (1) inode. This is not something we actively enforce and it will only become an issue if a client is causing problems for other people on the server. We will of course notify you if this is the case with a full explanation.
A directory cannot contain more than 2,500 immediate child files. This includes subdirectories themselves, but does not include files contained within those directories.
- Simultaneous IIS/Apache connections may not exceed 50 from one individual source at any given time.
- Web processes should not fork or spawn subprocesses.
- The number of hits on website hosted on shared server can't exceed to more than 50,000 hits/day.
Email and Mailing Lists
- Email ID size should be 500 MB each . Though you can create unlimited Email IDs.
- Files in excess of 10 MB should not be sent via email.
- Processes should not send outbound mail to more than 25 recipients at any given time.25 Emails/5min.
- POP connections are limited to 60 per hour.
- SMTP connections (outbound email connections) are limited to 500 per hour per server account.
- Mailing lists larger than 1,500 will require a semi dedicated, VPS, or dedicated server from us. Dividing one list into smaller parts to get around this limit is not allowed.
- Any mailing list over 900 emails is only allowed in off peak times such as Saturday and Sunday or from 1am to 8am ET during the week.
- Any mailing list must be throttled so that it sends an email every 6 seconds at the very minimum. If the mailing list software you are using doesn't support throttling you must use something else. We do this as this keeps the server load from going very high and causing problems for other users. If you don't do this you will be suspended.
- We do not allow you to send to a mailing list you were given or that you bought. This is spamming and we have zero tolerance for this.
- No Direct SMTP mailing system scripts are permitted. Mail should be relayed through the local MTA.
- All cron jobs must be 'niced' to 15 or greater (see the Unix manpage for "nice" for more information).
- A cron job should not execute more frequently than once every 15 minutes
- No server logs can be provided for the shared/reseller hosting account.
ZNetLive although have plenty of available system resources but to avoid too much consumption of resources by any single user; ZNetLive has placed limits on the amount of a server's resources that any given user may consume and the same shall be applicable to you as well. While these are limits, server abuse is not limited to these policies and is up to ZNetLive's discretion what constitutes server abuse.
On certain web hosting plans, ZNetLive does not place limits on the amount of particular resources a single client may use. ZNetLive makes every reasonable effort to provide clients with the disk space and bandwidth resources needed for their websites within the limitations of these Terms of Service. ZNetLive monitors all servers via automated and non-automated methods to help ensure no single client adversely impacts other clients located on the same server.
Please note that shared hosting plans are for website hosting, and the storage of backups, file repositories, music files, videos, photo archives, data storage in the form like .jpg, .png, .mp3, .mp4, .wav, .zip, .rar and similar are strictly prohibited. Violators of this policy may have their accounts terminated without refund. In case your website has videos then only .flv & .3gp formats are allowed with size limit as 4 MB/video.
It is made clear that in case of VIP hosting you shall be allowed to consume up to a maximum 8% of CPU usages, can send 1000 mails per hour per domain and 100 mails within 5 minutes including all cc, bcc and to.
In similar manner maximum 4% CPU resources & 50 MB RAM per account can be consume in case of shared hosting and ZNetLive shall allow only 500 MB mail box size , 5 GB as total mail box size per domain. It is further clarified that in case of shared hosting Maximum 250 mails can be sent per domain with total recipients 25 while mailing 25 mails per 5 min.
We allow 10 FTP per hosting account even in case of Unlimited Domains Hosting Plans.
Reselling is not allowed on Shared hosting plans. If reselling is desired, a reseller plan must be purchased. All the domains for a particular shared hosting account need to have single ownership. ZNetLive holds the full right to suspend/terminate the shared hosting accounts that have domains with multiple ownerships.
- ZNetLive will not entertain reseller's clients' queries.
- Addon Domain is not allowed in Reseller Plans. The clients will not be able to add any domain as add-on domain & they need to add it as new cpanel account.
VPS/Dedicated Server Usage Policy
ZNetLive does not provide root server access. In case, client demands for root access in order to upload any applications or tamper with the server then ZNetLive will not be responsible for any mishappenings/server failure. The client will be solely responsible for the mishappenings and ZNetLive will not be liable for any support in order to restore the server to its previous state. ZNetLive's Support team may ask for the appropriate amount, to be paid by client, in order to restore the server (only if the backup is available).
ZNetLive forbids the use of unauthorized software or use of scripts or software runs on its servers that cause the server to load beyond a reasonable level, as determined by ZNetLive. Third party script installation is at client's own risk. ZNet will not be responsible for any data loss/ security issues that occur due to the third-party software that client install at their end or get them installed by ZNet team. You agree that it shall use only authorized/ licensed softwares installed by ZNetLive as per requirement of you. You will be directly responsible towards the Software provider so far as the software is related and ZNetLive shall not be responsible in any manner either towards you or towards the Software provider regarding any dispute, claim or any difficulty related to the Software
No client shall change the server passwords without intimating us . In case, any client does it then he will be responsible for any downtime of server or services.
No server logs can be provided by ZNet to clients. In case, client has done the setup to manage server logs then only ZNetlive's team can only assist the client in getting the logs.
In case, a particular VPS/Dedicated server is consuming high bandwidth then clients are liable to pay as per the bandwidth usage.
E-Mail Server Usage
- The mails in deleted folder will get automatically deleted after 30 days. Rest items will get automatically deleted after 3 months. (Not from the MS Outlook but from email server)
- No client can use email server for data storage including the option of leaving a copy on the server.
- Client is allowed to keep only relevant mails keeping in consideration the mailbox size limitations. ZNetLive allow only 500 MB mail box size , 5 GB as total mail box size per domain.
Nameservers and Servers
It is the client's responsibility to change the nameservers. The propagation time for changes to reflect would be 48-72 hours and it can even exceed due to registry problems, ISP issues or technical factors whatsoever. The company in all such cases cannot and shall not be held liable to for changing of nameservers or any delay associated with it. No complaint tickets in this regard shall be entertained also.
All genuine and valid password reset requests from owners originating from member control panel shall be processed and completed. In case of any disputes, the FTP log and other system specific details shall be made available to concerned government authorities, if a proper request is received from concerned authority.
The company can change its hosted servers at any time as per its necessary technical requirements and shall not be liable to update clients about such steps. Nor shall the company be under any obligation to notify clients about any technical emergency or server downtimes.
Our SLA agreement of 99.99% uptime is applicable only to Network availability and it does not take into account elements like emergency downtimes and Hardware failure.
- Under no circumstance is pornography permitted. Nudity, adult-oriented e-commerce stores, and similar are allowed if the content is legal in the India. ZNetLive will be the sole arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of this provision.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) farms or similar are strictly forbidden on ZNet's servers and networks. SEO farms create undue strain and resource abuse on any given server and affect all clients.
- Banner rotation services and link exchange networks are not permitted.
- Offering Image, File, Document and Data storage (.jpg, .png, .mp3, .wav, .exe, .zip, .rar and any other archive file), and free hosting and email services are strictly prohibited.
- Off-site media storage is not permitted.
- Operating a public mirror site is not permitted.
- Running a proxy or anonymizer, whether publicly accessible or protected, is not permitted.
- Prime bank or bank debenture-related sites, lottery sites, muds or online RPGs, hate sites, hacker-related sites, sites promoting illegal activity, IP scanner or other hacking tools, mail bombing or spam scripts, or forums and websites that distribute or promote warez content are expressly forbidden.
- Bit torrent applications, trackers, and clients as well as any file-sharing/peer-to-peer activities are forbidden.
- The operation of gaming servers (such as but not limited to Minecraft, Counter-Strike, Half-Life, battlefield1492) are forbidden.
- Web spiders and indexers are not permitted.
- The abovementioned services / web content create undue system load on our servers and should only be run in a dedicated server environment. All violations will be shut down immediately and may result in account suspension and/or termination.
- Fake hits through API, single IP or other malicious sources will not be entertained.
- Any attempts to undermine or cause harm to a ZNetLive Internet Solutions server or customer of ZNetLive is strictly prohibited.
- The client is solely responsible for the content or data hosted at his/her website/server. He/she will be directly responsible for any legal action that may arise due to content hosted at his/her website/server.
- If asked by government authorities , ZNet has full rights to share client's details/data even without client's approval.
- Spamming is not allowed.
Service Rates: Customer/Subscriber acknowledges that the nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to customer/ Subscriber. Customer/Subscriber is aware that the Company may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time. The promotional offer is contingent upon Company achieving and maintaining its cost of service goals including but not limited to rates charged to company by its suppliers.
Payment: Establishment of this service is dependent upon receipt by the Company of payment of stated charges. Subsequent payments are due on the anniversary date of the month for that month's service or, on the annual renewal date in case of services purchased annually.
Payments are accepted only in the form of crossed Demand Drafts, Cheques, Credit Cards or any other payment option communicated by company. Charges for all services are payable prior to the beginning of each service period. Failure to pay in no way relieves the customer obligations to make full payment.
ZNetLive retains full rights to charge for or alter specifications or discontinue any of the services/ features offered under the various schemes at any time, without any prior notice.
It shall be our endeavor to set-up the server within 3 working days of the receipt of completed form along with the payment (realization). If however, there is a delay for any unforeseen circumstances, the customers are requested to kindly bear with us. Additional or customized services are available at extra cost as applicable and mentioned in the hosting scheme.
You accept that your account may be temporarily or permanently suspended without any prior notice or information to you in any event of non-payment from your side for any of ZNetLive's services.
Payments and Fees: Cheques and Drafts returned for any reason are subject to returned item charge. Service will be interrupted on accounts that reach 7 days past due. Service interrupted for nonpayment may be subject to a reconnect charge fixed at the sole discretion of ZNET Live. Accounts not paid by due date may be subject to a late fee at the sole discretion of ZNET Live. If you desire to cancel your account, please raise a ticket in the member control panel 30 days in advance. Failure to notify cancellation in advance would result in services billed and payable for the next period..
Failure to Pay: The Company may temporarily deny all services provided or terminate this Agreement upon the failure of customer to pay charges when due. Such termination or denial will not relieve customer of responsibility for the payment of all accrued charges, plus reasonable interest and any collection fees.
In case your hosting service expired before the expiration of your domain then the Parking page of our company is shown and it is removed when the payment of hosting renewal is realized to us.
TDS: If any TDS is deducted on the professional services, then the credit for the same would be applicable only and only when the same is reflected in our 26AS for the corresponding quarter.
Fund Transfer : If for any reasons, you are managing two different member panel accounts then transfer of fund from one account to another account is not allowed. While sending offline payments, please make sure that you send us different DD/cheques for different accounts.
All discounts, until explicitly mentioned, will be applicable on new registrations only. The discount will not be provided on renewals.
Registered Email ID Changes
- Request sent from registered email ID
The client needs to send address and ID proof scan copy for cross verification of account ownership. The change in email ID can be immediately done if the address proof provided by the client matches with ZNetLive's records for that particular client.
- No access of registered email ID
The client needs to send us an email mentioning the reason for the change in email ID. We further analyze the situation by sending the mail to the registered email ID for the requested change. We make the changes in email ID after getting positive response from registered email ID. We automatically make the changes if we don't get any response from registered email ID within next 48-72 hrs (mail sent time).
Regarding dispute related to domain ownership or account ownership, client has to deal by his own with the current owner of domain/accounts. In case of disputes, the client needs to contact the cyber cell.
Money Back Guarantee
30 Day Money Back Guarantee applies to the following:
- Shared Hosting
- SSD Hosting
- Cloud Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- Website Builder
- Hosted Exchange 2013
30 Day Money Back Guarantee does not apply to nor are refunds available for the following services:
- Domain Registration/Renewals/Transfers
- Dedicated Servers
- SSL certificates
- PPC Management
- Logo Designing
- CMS Website
- Ecommerce Website
- Online Press Release
- Email Marketing
- Any third party solution that you buy with ZNetLive's reference
Note that the 30 day period ends exactly 30 days from the day on which account was originally activated (not the day the order was placed). It is not valid towards account renewals. This guarantee is VOID if your account violates our service usage guidelines. Setup fees are non-refundable. External services or third party services, such as but not limited to, dedicated IP addresses, installation charges, third party softwares, etc., are non-refundable. All bank charges, applicable taxes and a reasonable processing fee will be deducted while processing any refunds. All Refunds and Reimbursements will take up to 30 Business Days from the date of receipt of the request, to process. The refunds will be made available in the client area.
Your use of the service is purely at your sole risk. ZNet Live is not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on ZNetLive servers, unless otherwise specified depending on the account type. ZNetLive performs backups of shared and reseller servers; however, these backups are for ZNetLive's administrative purposes only, and are in NO WAY GUARANTEED! Customers are responsible for maintaining their own backups on their own personal computers. In case you are storing the backup at server then you can only keep single copy of backup. ZNetLive does not provide any sort of compensation for lost or incomplete data in the event that backups do not function properly (even if the malfunction was due to negligence on ZNetLive's part). We will do our best to ensure complete and accurate backups, but assume no responsibility for this duty. It is your responsibility to take backup of your site on your personal computer. We make no guarantees about the availability of backups.
Users may not send unsolicited e-mail messages, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements ('spam') in a way that could be reasonably expected to adversely impact the ZNetLive's Network, including, without limitation, using an e-mail account on ZNetLive's network to send spam or bulk e-mail, or using the service of another provider to send spam or to promote a site hosted on or connected to the ZNetLive's Network. In addition, Users may not use the ZNetLive's Network in order to (a) send e-mail messages which are excessive and/ or intended to harass or annoy others, (b) continue to send e-mail messages to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive them, (c) send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information, (d) send malicious e-mail, including, without limitation, 'mailbombing', (e) send or receive e-mail messages in a manner that violates the use policies of any other internet service provider, or (f) use an e-mail box exclusively as a storage space for data (g) Offering for sale or soliciting e-mail lists for the purposes of bulk e-mail.
ZNetLive is not responsible for any loss that may occur due to blacklisting of IPs due to mass mails
Any commitment of Sales team to client regarding availability of technical features, unless in accordance with technical specifications and plans mentioned on company website would not incur any liability upon the company. All such unsubstantiated commitments by sales team on phone or mails would not carry any weight in the eyes of company and exempt it from legal action.
If upon proper assessment and merits of a particular case, a contradiction or mismatch is detected by company management between what was committed (need written proof i.e. email by ZNetLive's employee) and what was stated on website, if warranted at all, a refund on pro-rata basis would be provided, but no legal accountability will be entertained. The client need to provide us written proof of communication
No two promotional offers can be used at the same time. ZNetLive holds the rights to limit the usage of promos.
We always treat our customers with the utmost respect and expect the same from you too. If our staff feels that you are consistently addressing them in a demeaning or rude manner, your account may be suspended and you may be asked to take your business elsewhere. In the event that we terminate service for support abuse, customers will be given ten (10) days notice to find a new host. A pro-rated refund may be issued on a case-by-case basis.
Please do not provide your sensitive information to our agents/executives etc like login details, passwords, banking info etc on Skype Chat. You may also not make any commitments on Live chat. All such commitments, disclosures and interactions with our team would solely be at your own risk and ZNetLive do not deem valid or vouch for the authenticity of all such interactions. ZNetLive recommends that for all complex and advanced issues customer duly raise a ticket by logging into their member control panel.
In case of non-payment, all services will be suspended/terminated as per the service's expiry date. ZNetLive will not be responsible for any data loss or monetary loss that you may incur due to this.
In case of migration/upgradation, your (client's) old server/account will be teminated in 48 hours of the activation of the new server/account without any further intimidation. It is the client responsibility to ensure the full completion of migration within 48 hours of getting the new account details. ZNetLive will not be liable for any data loss/mishappenings that may occur after 48 hours of the activation of new account.
In case you are migrating/upgrading your server/account nearby the old server/account expiry date then client's old service/account will be deactivated on its due expiry date. It is the client responsibility to migrate all their data on new account before the old server/account expiry date.
Account Cancellation: Requests for canceling accounts may be made in writing with at least 30 days notice but not more than 60 days prior written notice and by the Subscribers / Customers through the member control panel
Only the authorized account holder or an authorized contact may cancel the account. Authorized contacts are appointed only by the account holder. In the event of cancellation, customer will automatically be billed for any excess usage during the then-current calendar month.
ZNetLive will not be liable for providing any data after suspension or termination of services. Suspension/Termination will be done as per the service's expiry date.
Availability of Services
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement ZNetLive shall try its level best to offer the dedicated services throughout the term of this Agreement. You, however agree that from time to time the services may be inaccessible/ inoperable for any reason, including, without any limitation:
- equipment malfunctions; and
- causes beyond the control of ZNetLive or that are not reasonably foreseeable by ZNetLive, including, without limitation, failure or interruption of telecommunication or digital transmission links, network congestion, hostile network attacks or other failures; and
- periodic repair procedures or maintenance that ZNetLive may undertake from time to time.
You agree ZNetLive has no control of availability of services on a continuous and/ or uninterrupted basis.
You further agree that as a normal course of its business, it may be really necessary for ZNetLive to migrate its servers. As a result, even though you may have a dedicated IP, You may be assigned a different IP number. ZNetLive does not warrant that you will be able to consistently maintain your allotted IP numbers.
ZNetLive offers a service uptime guarantee for the Services of 99.9% ("Service Uptime") of available time. If ZNetLive fails to maintain this level of service availability, you may contact ZNetLive for further follow up for that month. The credit may be used only for the purchase of further services and products from ZNetLive, (excluding applicable taxes), this service is not available for our dedicated server clients. The credit, however, does not apply to service interruptions caused by:
- errors caused by You from custom coding or scripting, at your end; or
- causes beyond control of ZNetLive or that are not reasonably foreseeable by ZNetLive; or
- periodic scheduled repairs or maintenance ZNetLive may undertake from time to time; and
- outages that do not affect the appearance of the website but simply affect access to the site such as email and FTP; or
- outages related to the reliability of certain programming environments.
ZNetLive strives to have network connectivity available for http access by third parties 99.9% of the time ["Web Site Availability"]
In the unlikely event that there is no website Availability, ZNetLive will credit the monthly service fee for the Service as calculated below and as measured 24-hours a day in a calendar month, but this credit is not available for our dedicated hosting clients and the customers who have been in payment arrears, two or more times in the previous three transactions period, do not qualify for such credits, with highest credit not exceeding monthly service fee for the affected month:
- Website Availability Credit 95% to 99.4% = 25%
- Website Availability Credit 90% to 94.9% = 50%
- Website Availability Credit 89.9% or below = 100%
In order for you to receive a credit on your account, you are required to request such credit within seven (7) business days after you experienced no Website Availability. You must request credit by raising a ticket with the billing department through member's control panel. As a security measure, the body of this email message must contains your account number/domain name, the dates & times of unavailability of your website, and such other customer identification requested by ZNetLive. Credits will usually be executed within sixty (60) days of your credit request. Credit to your account shall be your exclusive and sole remedy in the event that there is no Website Availability.
Credits shall not be granted to you by ZNetLive in the event that you have no Website Availability as a consequence of (a) Scheduled maintenance, (b) Your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment/facilities/applications or (c) Circumstances beyond ZNetLive's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of war, any governmental body, sabotage, insurrection, embargo, fire, flood, strike, act of god or other labor disturbance, delay or interruption in transportation, interruption, delay or unavailability of telecommunications or third party services (including DNS propagation), failure of third party hardware/software or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies or power used in or equipment needed for provision of your website.
ZNetLive forbids the use of scripts or software run on its servers that cause the server to load beyond a reasonable level, as determined by ZNetLive.
You shall at all times use the services as a conventional and/or traditional web site Particularly by way of example and not as a limitation, you shall not employ our services as a storage or instrument for storing or placing archived files and/or material that can be downloaded through other web sites.
ZNetLive explicitly reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- modify its pricing, if desired by ZNetLive from time to time;
- establish guidelines and limits concerning the use of the services;
- terminate your use of services for use of our services to unnecessarily/illegally harass ZNetLive or third parties, non-payment of fees for our services, activities designed to embarrass, defame, harm, threaten, abuse, slander/ stalk third parties, activities prohibited by the laws of India and/or foreign territories in which You conduct business, activities designed to encourage unlawful behavior by others, such as terrorism, child pornography, hate crimes, activities that are tortious, obscene, vulgar, invasive of the privacy of a third party, ethnically, racially, or otherwise objectionable in the sole opinion of ZNetLive or declared by the law of land, activities designed to harm minors in any way, activities designed to impersonate the identity of a third party, and other activities whether lawful/unlawful that ZNetLive determines, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to its other customers, reputation or operations;
- terminate your use of services if Your use of services results in, or is the subject of, legal action or threatened or proposed legal action, against ZNetLive or any of its affiliates/partners, without considering for whether such legal action or threats or proposed legal action is eventually determined to be with/without merit; and terminate Your use of services at any time and for any reason if deemed reasonably necessary by ZnetLive
Denial of Service: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern this agreement
In any event of dispute the area of Jurisdiction would be Jaipur only.
You agree that you as the person legally responsible for use of this account are at least 18 years of age. You agree to supply ZNetLive with a current and truthful name, postal address and telephone number for our records, and you have a continued obligation to keep this information current. You also agree that you are an authorized user of any credit card that you supply to us and agree that we have an obligation to fully investigate any possible fraudulent credit card use.
By placing, hiring and continuing to maintain or place information at ZNetLive's servers you are stating and acknowledging that you have read the aforementioned terms and conditions and that you understand such terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
For any queries regarding terms of service, kindly mail us at [email protected]