Top 5 Affiliate Marketing trends for 2016 – What will work and what won’t?
Affiliate marketing over the years has undergone substantial changes and has become an increasingly important medium of earning income via promotional activities of the parent company.
As we turn our back on 2015 what does the year ahead have in store for the affiliates. Want to know?
Review these 5 affiliate marketing trends for 2016 which are actually the continuation of some trends that began in 2015.
1. Personalization will become indispensable
Customization of the affiliate account as per your customer needs will be the most working trend for 2016.
Ultimate aim of an affiliate is to earn commission, but do you think just slapping up of banner ads on the website will increase your revenue stream? No, you will have to make your affiliate account special by adding some more features to your site that could attract your end visitors.
- Introduce special discount coupons codes visible only to those visitors who come at your host’s website via your Unique Affiliate URL.
- Get separate landing page for your account containing your logo, name and other branding elements that shows you as a premium partner of your host.
- Use special pre-built banners (catchy& informative) for your site/ blog.
2. “Content is king” will continue to ring in 2016
True! Content will again rule in New Year as it has been ruling the roost since time immemorial.
- Establishes credibility of your business through your website by answering visitor’s query who comes across your business while researching through useful content.
- Gives comprehensive insight of the product.
- Syncs well with social media, blogging, email marketing.
Thus, writing relevant articles as per your customer base will get you more conversions via your affiliate link. If you are good at writing, then you can make a big way ahead but if not, avail content writing services to get high- quality content, readily available to you.
Some of ZNetLive’s affiliates utilized this opportunity and published quality articles written by our dedicated writers’ team on their website/blog and experienced hike in traffic volume of their site.
Know about them:
- TechAliens published ZNetLive VS GoDaddy – Where to buy domains from?
- Updateland published Virtual Private Server Vs Dedicated Server – Which One is Best for Your Website?
3. Social media will become the standard
In 2016, it is estimated that there will be around 2.13 billion social network users around the globe, up from 1.4 billion in 2012. -as per a report ‘Number of global social network users 2010-2018’.
So it is clearly evident that social media usage is increasing worldwide and as foreseen, social media posting will be one of the excellent methods of ‘selling’ in 2016 because it enables affiliates to:
- Promote beyond local or social boundaries.
- Interact with users via comments, feedback, links etc.
- Advertise on multiple social sites.
- Drive tremendous traffic and increase conversion rates.
Understanding the growing importance of social media posts in promotional activities, many of ZNetLive’s affiliates have already opted for pre-built social media posts-the posts with real impact!
Witness success story of the two:
- Mr. Sampath Kumar used ready-made social media posts for ZNetLive promotional activities, got effective response in terms of traffic response in terms of traffic.
- Couponind intelligently cobranded his business with pre-built banners of.com at 89 on social media platform.
Choose your social media post to increase traffic and thereby sales for your business.
4. Email Marketing will be highly effective
“66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message”. – Source: Direct Marketing Association.
E-mail marketing will be one of the best practices in 2016, which will help you to earn affiliate commission as large percentage of e-mail readers open emails from a brand or company in search of a deal, discount, or coupon.
So, e-mail your affiliate link to your known who is likely to purchase any online product (offered by your web host) and let them know how they can save, if they make a purchase via your link.
5. Dedicated Support will be the need of the day
Support is the backbone of any system and you being an affiliate needs prompt dedicated support for your flawless working. There can be many issues which need to be resolved immediately so that you can focus more on your business. For this, you need to have dedicated account manager to help you at every step and also to give tips and tricks on how to make maximum money from your affiliate account.
ZNetLive provides dedicated affiliate managers to all its affiliates who are their SPOC for quick resolution of any query or issues they may have.
What will not work?
With the competition stiffening, only slapping up of banner ads won’t work. If you want to build your brand presence, increase your customer base and finally multiply revenue, practice all the above- mentioned dos.
Services ZNetLive offer:
If you have any doubt regarding this write-up please drop comments in the section below.
Very Nice Article..!!! Keep Sharing