Experience: 4+ Years
Role: Software Architect
No. of Vacancies: 2
Responsible for initial design and development of new software or extensive software revisions; Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
Requires a bachelor's degree and At least 7 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. May provide consultation on complex projects and is the top-level contributor/specialist. May guide a team of developers through the project to completion. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department or top management.
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Using tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Developing high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the "big picture" and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch.
- Proven experience as software architect.
- Experience in software development and coding in various languages (Cake PHP, PHP, C#, .NET, Java, Python etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field.
- Extended work hours may be required, including working hours to align with other time zones, based upon IT professionals client location.