Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
My website is showing default IIS 7/8 page. What should I do?
Cause : Website is either stopped in IIS or it is not created on IIS or hostname is incorrect in website binding.
- Log into your server via remote desktop.
- Click on Start – Run – Type inetmgr – Press enter key.
- Expand IIS – Click on sites – Check your website’s status.
- If it shows stopped, then click on the start button. If it is already started, then right click on the website.
- Click on edit binding – verify your website’s hostname in website binding settings.