Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
What security measures are used to protect my server?
Following security measures are in place to protect your server:
- We keep the servers protected from hackers and DDoS attacks (UDP flood).
- We have extensive custom firewall rules and large mod_security rule sets protecting our servers.
- If we do experience heavy flooding, we make our datacedata centere network level flood protection.
- Our datacenters are all highly secure facilities with restricted access.
- A number of our security methods and precautions are confidential.