What are different types of web hosting?
ZNetLive offers various types of web hosting options to fulfill almost any web hosting requirement. Here is an overview of different shared, reseller, cloud VPS and dedicated hosting plans on the offer:
(A) Shared Hosting
- Linux Shared is the most common shared hosting type that satisfies common requirements of any basic website. It uses Linux operating system. Click here to know more.
- Windows Shared is another type of common shared hosting that uses different OS -Windows instead of Linux OS with different software like ASP.net and MSSQL. Click here to know more.
(B) Reseller Hosting
- Linux Reseller Hosting enables you to sell hosting plans and provides you the right tools to boost your hosting business using the ZNetLive’s resources and server space. Click here to know more.
- Windows Reseller Hosting is similar to Linux reseller hosting except that it uses Windows OS with different software like ASP.NET and MSSQL. Click here to know more.
(C) Cloud VPS Hosting
- Linux cloud VPS Hosting is a type of hosting in which virtualization technology is used to partition a computer virtually into multiple servers. No physical partition is there but because of virtual or software partition, each user is given much more privacy and security as compared to the shared hosting. VPS permits some special scripts’ installation but it has many limitations as compared to the dedicated servers in terms of resources, mail usage and processes.Click here to know more.
- Windows cloud VPS Hosting is similar to Linux VPS hosting except that it uses Windows OS and different software like ASP.NET and MSSQL. Click here to know more.
(D) Dedicated Environment
- Dedicated Hosting grants complete resources and server control to the users. This hosting has nearly zero limitations in terms of CPU usage, email and processes. Click here to know more.
Irrespective of the hosting environment, you will be provided ZNetLive's 24X7 technical support. :)