Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to manage my domains?
- Go to control panel URL.
- Enter Username/password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Click on the “Domain” Icon.
- To add a new domain, click on the “Add Domain” button.
- Then click on the “Domain” option.
- Specify domain name without www.
- “Enable DNS” option should be checked as well.
- Click on the “Add Domain” button to create domain.
- To see the domain properties screen, click on the the link with its name in the list of domains.
- On domain properties screen, you can see if DNS zone exists for this domain, i.e. DNS is enabled.
View this explanatory video to easily understand the process of adding a domain in WebsitePanel.