Sub-domain can be created for any existing top-level domain under your hosting space or domain. You could use a sub-domain to create a new web site, but you cannot create another sub-domain based on it. Sub-domain cannot be added as a pointer to some web site.
- Go to the control panel URL.
- Enter the Username/password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Click on the “Domain” Icon.
- click on the “Add Domain” button and then click on the “Sub-Domain” link.
- Select base domain from the list and then specify sub-domain name.
- Choose provisioning options and click on the “Add Domain” button.