Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to manage DNS?
- Go to the control panel URL.
- Enter Username/password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Click on the “Domain” Icon.
- Click on Domain name >> “Domain properties”.
- Click on Edit DNS Zone.
- To add a new DNS record, click on the “Add record” button.
- Select record type, specify record name and data. Click on “Save” to add a record.
- To edit or delete record, click on the appropriate icon button on record line.
View this explanatory video to easily understand the process to manage the DNS in WebsitePanel.