Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to check FTP account ?
- Go to control panel URL.
- Enter Username/password.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Click on the “FTP Accounts” Icon.
- Click on the "Create FTP Account" tab.
- Enter your FTP user name.
- Enter the Password for your FTP account.
- Select Home Folder to point the FTP account at a folder with in your hosting space.
- Once you have complete the form, click on Save to create the FTP account.
View this explanatory video to know more about the process of checking FTP account in the WebsitePanel.