Webmail allows you to access your email accounts through a web browser such as Internet Explorer® or Safari®. The main advantage of checking your email via the web, rather than an email application on your computer, is that you can easily access your email account from any computer with an Internet connection and a web browser.
- Log into cPanel.
- Type Email in the “Find” textbox.
- Click on the “Email Accounts” icon.
- Enter mail id in the search box.
- Click on the dropdown list (at the rightmost corner in mail id row.
- Select the webmail.
- It will redirect to the webmail interface.
- Enter the username and password for the selected mail account.
- Provide confirmation to client to make default interface among horde / squirrel mail / round cube (depends on availability on server).
- Page will automatically redirect to the web interface.
View this explanatory video to learn more about the process of using webmail from within the cPanel.
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TbjeTBna7wk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>