After you create the database, you will need to add users and their privileges so that the database can be filled and managed. Please note that MySQL user accounts must be created separately from mail and web administrator accounts.
To create a new user account:
- Click on the “Jump to MySQL Databases” to access the MySQL Users interface.
- Under the Add New User, enter a username.
- Enter a password in the Password field.
- The password must be 7 letters or shorter.
- For help generating a strong password, click the Password Generator button.
- Retype the password in the Password (Again) field.
- Click Create User.
View this video tutorial to learn more about the process of create a database user in the cPanel