Packages allow you to create accounts with a preset amount of disk space,bandwidth, email accounts, etc, and are very useful for your business. With packages, you can cut precious minutes off the time it takes to create a new account.
To add package please refer the steps given below:
- To access the packages Menu, click on Packages
- Click on Add Packages.
- Enter the name of the package and the maximum disk space the account can occupy in the Package Name and Quota fields.
- Indicate whether SSL access is allowed in the Shell Access tick box.
- Enter the maximum number of items allowed in the Max FTP Accounts, Max Email Accounts, Max Email Lists, Max SQL Databases, Max Sub Domains, Max Park Domains, and Max Addon Domains fields.
- Indicate whether this account is an IP address or not in the IP tick box. If ticked,all accounts created with this package cannot use a domain name.
- Indicate whether CGI access and FrontPage Extensions are allowed in the CGI Access and FrontPage Extensions tick boxes.
- Enter the maximum bandwidth in megabytes allowed by the account in the Bandwidth Limit field.
- Click on the default cPanel theme for the account in the cPanel Theme field.
- Click on the default feature list for the account in the Feature List field.
- Click on the "Add" button.
View this video tutorial to learn more about the process to add Package in WHM