The resolver configuration file (/etc/resolv.conf) is a configuration file for name server routines. Normally you do not need to modify resolv.conf.
NOTE: Do not modify the IP values unless you know what you are doing. If they are not altered properly, your server will not function properly.
Change to for resolver configuration please refer the steps given below:
- To access the Networking Setup Menu, click on Networking Setup, on the main screen of your WebHost Manager interface.
- Click on the "Modify Resolver Configuration" section.
- Click on the proceed button.
- Read the information unless you are sure you know what you are doing. Enter your primary resolver's IP address in the Primary Resolver field.
- Enter additional resolvers' IP addresses in the Secondary Resolver and Tertiary Resolver fields, if required.
- Click on Continue.
View this video tutorial to learn more about Resolver Configuration in WHM