This feature allows a reseller to suspend any accounts that they own.
To suspend or unsuspend an account, perform the following steps
- Log into WHM.
- Click on Manage Account Suspension.
- Select the account that you wish to modify.
- If you wish to suspend the account, enter a reason in the text box.
- Select the Prevent resellers from unsuspending checkbox to ensure that resellers cannot unsuspend the account.
- Click the appropriate button to suspend or unsuspend the account.
Note: We recommend that you always specify a reason for account suspension. If a reseller owns the account, the reason may help that reseller to resolve the issue quickly.
View this video tutorial to learn more about the process to view Manage Account Suspension in WHM