Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
Edit Zone Templates
The Zone Template Editor will allow you to edit the default zones that are used when creating DNS entries. Unless you have a custom setup, you do not need to edit these.
For edit zone template please refer the steps given below:
- To access the DNS Functions Menu, click on DNS Functions.
- Click on Edit Zone Templates.
- Click on the type of editing you require.
- Edit the zone template in the field that appears.
- Click on the Save button.