Follow the guidelines listed under one of the following categories that matches your requirement.
For a Domain purchased from ZNetLive:
If you have purchased a new domain from ZNetLive, then you do not have to set the name servers, they are automatically set to correct configuration.
For a Domain transferred to ZNetLive:
Once you are through with the domain transfer process, you need to set the Name Servers for your domain name to point towards ZNetLive Servers. Follow these steps for the same:
- Login to your member panel dashboard.
- Click on “My Services” Tab.
- Select “Current Domains” either from the My Services drop down menu or from the quick links at bottom of the page.
Now, you will see the list of your active Domains with ZNetLive.
- Select a domain to set its Name Servers, by clicking on it.
- In the drop down window, click on the “Domain Control Center” tab.
- Click on the “Name Server” tab from the left side pane.
- Now you will see 5 Name Servers fields, enter the ZNetLive DNS in the Name Server fields 1 & 2 only as listed below.
For a Domain registered with other Domain registrar
Name Server1: wpns1.cloudhostdns.net
Name Server2: wpns2.cloudhostdns.net
If you want to use a domain name that you have registered with some other registrar, then you will have to use the ZNetLive DNS to point the domain towards ZNetLive servers.
The ZNetLive DNS are:
Enter them in the Name Server option in your domain control center with the help of your domain registrar. (You can ask your domain registrar to guide you for setting the Name Servers)