Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How can I create a new E-mail ID on my WordPress website ?
To create a new E-mail ID on your WordPress website, login to member panel and then proceed as follows:
- My Services.
- Current Services.
- WordPress Hosting.
Under the Manage tab, you will find the Smarter Mail Account Information heading.
- Click Manage Mail Account and a list of active e-mail IDs drops down.
- Click Create new e-mail ID under the list.
- Now, Add User tab opens up.
- Enter the information about the new user to create the e-mail ID.
- Click Add User.
- Click OK on the confirmation window that will appear at the top of screen stating 'User Added Successfully'.
- Your new E-mail ID is created and now it appears in the list of active e-mail IDs.