Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How can I delete an E-mail ID from my WordPress website?
To delete an E-mail ID from your WordPress website, login to member panel and then proceed as follows:
- Go to My Services.
- Click on Current Services.
- Click on WordPress Hosting.
- Click on the Manage tab and you will find the SmarterMail Account Information heading.
- Click Manage Mail Account and a list of active e-mail IDs drops down.
- Locate the e-mail ID you want to delete.
- Click on Delete button located in front of the e-mail ID under the Action column.
- Click OK on the confirmation window that will appear at the top of the screen stating 'Successfully Deleted'.
- The e-mail ID is deleted and is also removed from the list of active e-mail IDs.