Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to edit an already published blogpost on my WordPress website ?
To edit an already published blogpost on your WordPress website, login to your WordPress dashboard and follow these steps .
- From the left hand side pane, select Posts.
- Click on All Posts.
- Now, the list of published blogposts opens up.
- Take the mouse pointer over the name of a post you want to edit.
- Click on Edit appearing below the name of the post.
(Note – The options appear below the post name only when you hover the mouse pointer over it.)
- The editing screen opens up, make the edits you want in the post.
- Click Preview Changes to take a preview of the changes.
- Click Update to publish the post with changes.