Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to add a new widget/plugin to my WordPress website ?
To add a new widget/plugin on your WordPress website, login to your WordPress dash board and proceed as follows:
- From the left hand side pane select Plugins.
- Click on Add New.
- Now, the Add Plugins window opens up, browse and select a plugin from the list.
- Use the Plugin Search Bar to narrow down your search, by typing the function for which you want a plugin.
- Click on the plugin name to see the plugin description.
- Select Install Now.
- Click on Activate Plugin.
- The plugin will now appear as a widget in the Widgets section of your WordPress.