Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How can I change the comment settings on my WordPress website ?
To change the comment settings on your WordPress website, login to your WordPress dashboard and proceed as follows:
- Click on Turn comments on or off, listed under More Actions heading on the dashboard.
- In the next screen, Discussion Settings window opens up.
- Select or unselect the setting options by just clicking on them.
- Here, you can also manage the settings for comment moderation and spam identification.
- Once you are done with the settings, click on Save Changes at the bottom of the page.