Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to manage and add pages to a menu bar on my WordPress website ?
To manage and add pages to a menu bar on your WordPress website, login to your WordPress dashboard and proceed as follows:
- From the left side bar, select Appearance.
- Click on Menus.
- Select the Edit Menus tab. Here, you can create a new menu, add pages to it and also delete it.
- Click Save Menu once you are done with your menu management.
- Select Manage Locations tab. Here, you can choose the location of your menu.
- Click Save Changes after you have made the changes.