First of all, make sure your version of Outlook includes the latest update:
- Go to login.microsoftonline.com.[your domain name]/ to log in to your Email ID.
- Click the Gear icon, and then click Office 365 settings.
- Click Software, then click Desktop Setup.
- Click the Setup button and open the file that downloads.
- Sign in to your Office 365 address.
- Click Continue, then click 'I accept'.
- When updates have been completed, click Finish.
Now let's set up your Outlook:
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Double-click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles, then click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile, and then click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
- Your Name--Enter your first and last name.
- Password--Enter the password you created for your email account.
- Retype Password--Enter your password again.
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish.
Note: If you have more than one profile, select “Prompt for a profile to be used” or choose the new profile from the Always use this profile option after you click Finish.