How to setup Office 365 email account in Outlook 2013 on Windows PC ?
To Set Up Office 365 E-mail account in Outlook 2013 on Windows PC:
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Double-click Mail.
- Click Show Profiles, then click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile, and then click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
- Your Name--Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address--Enter your email address.
- Password--Enter the password you created for your email account.
- Retype Password--Enter your password again.
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish.
Note: If you have more than one profile, select “Prompt for a profile to be used” or choose the new profile from the Always use this profile option after you click Finish.