How to setup Office365 email account using Android's Built-in Email Client ?
Android's built-in client supports Office 365 and provides simple integration with your other productivity tools.
To Set Up Email on Your Android Phone or Tablet follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap the Application button.
- Tap Email.
- Tap Exchange account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Complete the following fields, and then tap Next:
- Domain \ username: Enter \[your email address] — i.e. a backslash followed by your email address (for example, coolexample.com).\holly@
- Password: Enter your account's password.
- Exchange Server: Type outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- Select the Account options of your choice, and then tap Next.
- Select the settings of your choice under Set up email, and then tap Done.