Using your Office 365 as an IMAP or POP email account doesn't provide all the benefits of an Exchange-based email address — it only checks your email and not its associated resources, like your calendars.
To Set up Your Office 365 Account as IMAP/POP, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Settings menu, select Accounts, and then click the Add Account option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap I will provide the settings to add to this email account.
- Scroll down, and then click Next.
- Tap Internet Service Provider Email (POP/IMAP), and then tap Next.
- Enter your full email address for your user name (for example, email@example.com).
- Scroll down and enter outlook.office365.com as the name of the incoming server and then click Next.
- Enter smtp.office365.com as the name of the outgoing server and then click Next.
- Tap Finish.
You should be all set to use your Office 365 email account on your BlackBerry Phone.