Cannot find what you're looking for?Ask a question
How to set up Office 365 Email Account in Outlook on Mac PC ?
To setup your Office 365 Email Account in Outlook on your Mac PC, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Launch Outlook.
- Click Tools, and then Accounts.
- In the Startup Wizard, click Next. If the Startup Wizard doesn't automatically display, then from the Tools menu, select Accounts, click “+”, and then select Exchange.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select Configure automatically, and then click Add Account.
- Click Allow. You're all set!