To set up Office 365 E-mail account on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you have to choose from two options available and follow the steps outlined under it.
- Using the built in iOS App
- Using Microsoft’s OWA App
Using the Built In iOS App
- Go to Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Exchange.
- Enter your Email address, Password, and a short Description (i.e. your company's name) for your email.
- Tap Next.
Note: Autoconnect will try to find the settings you need to configure for your account. If autoconnect is unsuccessful, you can manually configure your device by entering the information listed below.
- Server — outlook.office365.com.
- Username — Type your full email address (for example, email@example.com).
7. Click Next.
8. Click Save.
Now your account is all set up!
Using Microsoft’s OWA App
1. Install OWA for you iPhone or iPad, and then launch it.
(Note: Installing OWA on your iOS device requires at least iPhone 4S/iPad 2 running at least iOS 6)
2. If this is your first time using OWA, click Continue.
3. Enter the following information:
- Email Address — Your email address.
- Password — Your password.
- Click Sign In.
That’s it! OWA will automatically configure the settings for your account and provide a brief tutorial with details on how to use the additional features.
Note: If your Autodiscover settings aren’t working, you can manually configure the account using the Advanced Settings (in absence of Autodiscover).