How to set up Office 365 E-mail account on Windows Phone ?
To set up Office 365 E-mail account on Windows Phone, follow the steps outlined below.
Steps to Set Up Office 365 on Your Windows Phone
- On the Start screen, swipe left, and then tap Settings.
- Tap email + accounts.
- Tap add an account, and then tap Outlook.
- Enter your email address and password, and then tap Sign in.
- If you see the message, We couldn't find your settings, tap Advanced, and then enter the following information:
- E-mail address — Enter your full email address.
- Password — Enter the password for your email account.
- User name — Enter your full email address (for example, email@example.com).
- Domain — Enter your email address's domain name (everything after the ‘@’ symbol in your email address).
- Server — Enter outlook.office365.com for your server name.
- Select Server requires encrypted (SSL).
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap OK if Exchange ActiveSync asks you to enforce policies or set a password.
You should be all set to use your Office 365 E-mail account on your Windows Phone.