Steps to Set Up Office 365 Email account on Your Windows Tablet:
1. On the Start screen, click Mail (the icon that looks like an envelope).
2. Swipe your finger from the right edge of the screen to the left, and then click Settings.
Note: If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and click Settings.
3. Click Accounts.
4. Click Add an account, and then click Outlook Exchange.
5. Click Show More Details and enter the following information:
- Email Address — Enter your full email address.
- Server Address — outlook.office365.com
- User name — Type your full email address.
- Password — Enter your password.
6. Click Connect.
Note: If the blue message saying "Make my PC more secure" pops up, click Enforce these policies.
You should be all set to use your Office 365 E-mail account on your Windows Tablet.