How to set up email account in Blackberry?
1. Select Settings from the main menu.
2. Select Accounts from the System Settings menu.
3. Add account
- Select Advanced at the bottom of the Add Account screen.
4. Advanced Setup
- On the Advanced Setup screen, select Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
5. Enter account information
- Enter ad or ad.ucsd.edu in the Domain field.
- Enter your Active Directory username in the Username field.
- Enter your UCSD email in the Email Address field.
- Enter your AD password in the Password field (continuation on 2nd image).
- Enter mail.ucsd.edu in the Server Address field if you use the central Exchange server. Contact your system administrator if your department uses a different server.
- Port listed should be 443.
- Turn on Use secure connection (SSL).
- Turn on Push for always on capability.
- Set Sync Timeframe to 7 days.
6. Complete your setup
- Turn on Sync for email, contacts, calendar, tasks and memos. It may take few minutes to fully sync all your messages to your inbox.
- Click Done to complete the setup.