How to setup Office 365 email account in Outlook 2016 on Windows PC ?
To Set Up Office 365 E-mail account in Outlook 2016 on Windows PC:
- From the Start Menu select Control Panel OR Press Windows key+R key and Type Control > OK.
- Click on the Mail (Microsoft outlook 2016) from the Control Panel items.
- Click on Show Profiles tab, then click on the Add tab.
- Enter profile name in the profile name section. Click on ADD tab and then on OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
- Your Name--Enter your first and last name.
- E-mail Address--Enter your office365 email address.
- Password--Enter the password you created for your office365 email account.
- Retype Password--Enter your password again.
- Click on the Next tab.
- If you get another prompt, please enter the same password.
- Apply check box to remember my password.
- Congratulations! your Outlook configurration is complete, click on the Finish tab.
Note: If you have more than one profile, select “Prompt for a profile to be used” or choose the new profile from the Always use this profile option after you click on the Finish tab.