How to install a free SSL certificate on your WordPress website â€“ â€˜Letâ€™s Encryptâ€™ using Plesk Panel?
Step 1: Log in to Your Plesk Panel and Install the Free SSL Certificate
1. Log in to your Plesk panel.
2. Go to “Let’s Encrypt” Option.
3. Checkmark on “Include a “www” subdomain for the domain and each selected alias” parameter and click on the Install tab.
4. Now view the notification about the Let’s Encrypt SSL installation.
5. In order to apply this SSL, we have to assign the SSL to domain from “Hosting Settings” option.
6. Go To Certificates option and select the “Let’s Encrypt” SSL and save the changes.
7. Now SSL has been installed.
Step 2: Update Your WordPress Website URL to HTTPS
In this step, you must secure your web pages with https, instead of http.
To apply these settings, you must log into your WordPress dashboard. Go to General settings.
Now, change the WordPress Address (URL) and the Site Address (URL) here,
Click on the “ Save Changes” button to save changes.
Now you can see https with a green padlock in the address bar. It means SSL has been installed on your WordPress website.