With GSuite you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure. Google's information security team includes some of the world’s top experts in information, network, and application security. Their job is to keep your information safe. Google is trusted with mission critical data from some of the world’s top corporations, and their reputation is impeccable.
When you sign up for G Suite, you will also have access to a number of customizable security features, including:
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Google Sites
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords
- Enforced SSL connections to ensure secure HTTPS access
- Optional email archiving, with up to 10 years of retention
Google undergoes regular third-party security reviews and SAS 70 audits. Data is stored in both a primary and backup data centre, so if there’s a problem with one, all your information will be safe.