Terms and Conditions
By filling out the signup form for our advisory program, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
Joining the Program
By filling out the signup form, and upon its acceptance thereof, you will become an advisory and are bound by the terms of this agreement. In this program, your participation is for the purpose of advertising our products and our website legally in order to earn commission on the products that are purchased by the individuals whom you refer to us. On becoming an advisory, you spread the word about ZNetLive and in turn, earn extra income in the form of commission for each successful purchase.
Responsibilities of Advisories
Advisories will advertise ZNetLive's products and services to existing and prospective customers, which may include friends, family etc. while complying with all the email marketing laws and anti-spam laws. However, this does not prohibit them in any way from sending transactional or relationship messages.
Advisories should not abuse the advisory program by purchasing products for themselves as they will not be eligible for earning commissions on such sales. As an advisory, you will sell all products of ZNetLive. The products include:
- Web hosting
- Reseller hosting
- Cloud VPS hosting
- Managed Dedicated servers
- Azure Public cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Office365 plans
- Google App
- WordPress hosting
- SSL Certificates
Your product list will automatically include all the products that are launched in future.
Advisories will be responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the advisory system. ZNetLive will not be responsible for any lost or stolen payment. A penalty of INR 2000 will be deducted from the advisory earnings in case of reissuance of payment.
Advisories are required to ensure that their bank or NEFT account can accept payments from companies based in India.
Advisories will be responsible for any and all fees, discounts, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred at the time of payment of commissions. Please find out through your local banking institution or NEFT, if any of these are applicable on your account.
Advisories are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code (advisory link) is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the advisory – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with their links.
This advisory relationship is one of independent contractors. ZNetLive will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising in relation to this program and our aggregate liability arising with respect to this program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to advisories.
ZNetLive makes no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the program. In addition, ZNetLive makes no representation that the operation of the service will be uninterrupted or error-free, and ZNetLive will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
ZNetLive is located in India and the program is governed by the laws of India and the state of Rajasthan, Jaipur.
Advisory Status Revocation
Advisory application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated without any warning or notice and commissions would be set to INR 0 for any of the reasons mentioned below:
- Advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities.
- Inappropriate or misleading advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks).
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Illegal spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advisory accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts.
Advisories may use graphic and text links or both on their website and in emails. The site may also be advertised "offline" in classified ads, magazines, and newspapers. You may use the graphics and text provided to you by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions above.
- Advisories shall not offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Advisories may use the approved banners and ad text code found in the advisory control panel.
- Advisories shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you should not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your advisory link.
- Advisories shall not copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Advisories can copartner with us, they can cobrand their organization but it should come along with branding of ZNetLive, which is essential.
- An advisory is eligible for the advisory commissions, only from the 2nd service that is referred.
- Advisory commissions will be paid each month after a lapse of first 30 days following the sale i.e. the customer should stay active for 30 days. Further, the registered account needs to be active at the time of payment being made and the minimum earned commission must reach a threshold level i.e. INR 5000 before the payment is made. For example, if you make two refer two sales in January, the total commission would be transferred to your account in March (after 30 days which is the holding period) and if your total commission crosses INR 5000.
In advisory control panel, once you withdraw your commission after being approved for payment, your status will change to paid.
- In order to receive commissions, advisories need to submit ID proof, address proof, bank account details, branch address and IFSC code.
- Advisories can receive their commissions via NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer).
- If a coupon/promo/discount is applied by a customer during making a purchase, then the total commission for that sale would be reduced in proportion to the discount earned.
- Payment of special commission is at the sole discretion of the management.
- If you are a partner in both the services, then you will be eligible for the commission on either of the services- Affiliate/Advisory.
- The commissions that are calculated are for the sales that are refereed per month. For example: If 2-5 Dedicated Servers are referred by you in a month, the respective commission earned by you shall be 5% and only if you refer the 6th server too in that month itself, your commission reaches 10%, else if referred in the next month, it'll be counted as 1st sale in of the new month.
- Referrals must have an active hosting account for 30 consecutive days or commissions will be reversed.
- Referrals that downgrade their hosting package below 1 year will be reversed.
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent (false information, fake/stolen credit cards etc.) will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel before you have met the minimum payout of INR 5000 will be reversed.
ZNetLive Trademark & Copyright
Pay Per Click advertising, search engine keywords, and domain names involving "ZNetLive" trademark and its misspellings or variations thereof shall not be purchased.
Advisories are not permitted to bid on the keywords and phrases containing "ZNetLive" trademark or any trademarked term's variations on Pay per Click campaigns on different search engines including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, Ask, Bing etc. You will need to take prior approval from the company in case you wish to do so.
Whenever a web surfer clicks through your advisory link, a cookie is set in their browser that contains your advisory username. Also, their IP address is tracked in the database along with your advisory name. When this person decides to buy a product, the script will look for this cookie and/or try to match their IP address to identify the advisory who will be awarded the commission. Visitors sent through your advisory link may make a purchase later in time and the commission will still be awarded if the cookie is present in their browser and/or they are using the same IP address as the one logged in the database.
The tracking cookie is active for a period of 3 months or 90 days. This means that all the sales made within these 90 days of referring a customer would earn a commission as per the commission slab.
ZNetLive will not be liable for any indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to loss of database files, advisory tracking failures and any results of "intents of harm" to the program or our website. We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the advisory program and/or products sold at this site. We make no claim that the operation of the advisory program and our website will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Terms of the agreement
As soon as you sign up for the advisory program, these terms will become effective and they will end on the termination of your advisory account. The terms of this agreement may be modified by ZNetLive at any time. If any modification to the terms is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your advisory account. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions, understand, and agree with them.
ZNetLive reserves the right to accept or reject any prospective customers and you will be paid a commission according to the designated payment schedule depending upon the customer referred by you using your unique advisory link.
Either you or ZNetLive may terminate the advisory relationship at any time. You are eligible for earning advisory payments only during your time as an approved advisory. ZNetLive may change the program or service policies and operating procedures at any time.
If you would like to discontinue your advisory status, simply remove your advisory links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at Click Here.
ZNetLive may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at ZNetLive's sole discretion. ZNetLive will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your usage of the Advisory Program. Your continued usage of the Advisory Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.
If you have any questions regarding our advisory program please call us at 1800-102-9638 (India Toll Free) / +91-141-4070666, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.