Ownership Disputes & Changes
Control and Access Policy
In case of registration or transfer of a domain or a new account to ZNetLive or with one of its affiliates, following information needs to be provided for ZNetLive records, in association with the new domain or account:
- Name of the registering person
- His email address
- User name
- Payment information associated with it, such as MasterCard, Visa, etc., Credit Card Number & name thereupon, etc.
In case any person contacts ZNetLive and states that he or she is entitled to access any registered domain, website or account but is unable to access it (for whatsoever reason including but not limited to forgotten user name or password, data loss, improper lock out, and so on), ZNetLive will provide him or her access, provided he or she provides substantial evidences for it, including:
i) Name of the originally registered person
ii) Email address
iii) The payment information of the registered person linked with the service, like Visa, MasterCard etc., Credit Card Number & name thereupon, etc. (compulsory).
iv) A photo identification proof in order to validate that he or she is the rightful owner and user of the payment medium like credit card (mandatory).
Otherwise, ZNetLive will not provide control and access to a claimant unless ZNetLive is provided with an authenticate order from a court, agency, or suitable internet controlling entity like Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), requiring ZNetLive to provide such control and access to the said claimant.
- The subscriber acknowledges and accepts that the aforementioned control policies, access and procedures are the exclusive method of giving notice(s) and effecting changes in relation to the stated access and/or control.
- The subscriber also acknowledges, accepts and agrees to not leverage stated control policy and procedure and access for bringing any claim as lawsuit or otherwise against ZNetLive originating from its stated procedure and policy, and henceforth releases ZNetLive from all damage claims or any other liability that may generate from ZNetLive's aforementioned procedure and policy.
ZNetLive will not be responsible for determining websites' ownership hosted by ZNetLive, or domains registered or accounts opened with ZNetLive or any of its affiliates. By accessing ZNetLive's system, registering to its services, or utilizing them, any person or the subscriber, registering, accessing, or utilizing, henceforth represents and warrants that any information provided in relation to the said registration, including information pertaining to website ownership, accounts and domains, is complete, accurate and true for each detail.
In case of any dispute arising in relation to any account's ownership, domain or website ownership or domain hosted by, registered with or opened with ZNetLive will be subject to the terms and conditions of this section.
- Account(s) ownership change will be recognized by ZNetLive, of domains registered with ZNetLive and/or websites hosted by ZNetLive or its affiliates only in the case if ZNetLive receives a valid order from a court, an agency, or any suitable internet controlling entity like Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), asking ZNetLive for transferring an ownership to the claimant in discussion.
- Subscriber acknowledges, accepts and agrees that the aforementioned procedures and policies in relation to the ownership transfer are the only method through which notice(s) can be given and modifications can be accomplished in relation to the stated ownership transfer within ZNetLive and additionally, any other modifications directly made by the subscriber or by any other inside ZNetLive's online records shall not be considered effective to give notice to ZNetLive of any modifications in stated ownership.
Disputing Site or Account Ownership
Sometimes disputes may arise among or between various persons claiming rights or ownership of a site hosted by ZNetLive or in any associated account of ZNetLive. Resolution of any such issue will not be ZNetLive's obligation. In case of many different persons claiming rights or ownership of a site hosted by ZNetLive, then, in ZNetLive's sole judgment, to the extent of its ability and knowledge, it may notify concerned persons involved in the dispute and demand that involved persons swiftly and conclusively resolve the dispute, thereby making clear as to who the interest holder(s) and/ or owner(s) is/are.
In case the disputing persons are unable to resolve the dispute within what ZNetLive, in its judgment, considers to be a reasonable amount of time, then ZNetLive, without any obligation to do so, as an option, may, in accordance with and subject to the laws of India, file a case within Jaipur jurisdiction, to allow the opposing parties to resolve their dispute so as to reach certain judgment in relation to the rights in or ownership of the site and/or account in question. The person or persons determined as rightful interest holder(s) or owner(s)of the said site and/or associated account shall be obligated to reimburse ZNetLive for all the expenses incurred for the case including without limitation all its court fees and attorney fees. All due amounts owed to ZNetLive within this section should be paid as soon as the settlement is reached or after judgment is obtained.
Notice of Hosting Account Ownership Transfer
Please ensure that any changes regarding the owner and/or billing information saved in the account's control panel must be modified by the Transferee or the Transferor. ZNetLive will not be liable for any inability in accessing the account because of failure to release access information. ZNetLive reserves the right for accepting or rejecting the request for any reason in its absolute and sole discretion.
Change of Registered mail ID
If request is being sent from registered email ID
The client needs to send address and ID proof scan copy for cross verification of account ownership. The change in email ID can be immediately done if the address proof provided by the client matches with ZNetLive's records for that particular client.
If registered email ID is inaccessible
The client needs to send us an email alongwith his ID proof mentioning the reason for the change in email ID. We further analyze the situation by sending the mail to the registered email ID for the requested change. We automatically make the changes if we don't get any response from registered email ID within one week (from the mail sent time).