In the digital world today, having an online presence is something that a business cannot do without. If you are still in that phase, where you’re deciding about which one can be the best hosting solution for your just created website that you’re sure will experience high traffic due to the nature of your business; or are experiencing resource overload on your existing website due to high traffic, then you’re at the right place! 🙂
This article discusses the best hosting solution for your high traffic website.
With technology getting updated in a jiffy now-a-days, it’s better to go with the best and most updated hosting solution today itself, rather than going with a traditional one and then changing it after experiencing difficulties at a later stage.
There’s a reason why everyone is adopting cloud technology today – in fact not just one, but many reasons are there. With cloud, you get the most updated technology through which you can avail software, hardware, computing resources etc. on a network, like internet, on pay as you go basis, without making any upfront investment. It provides you with elasticity to increase or decrease your resources as per your business growth and pay accordingly.
Thus, with robust and scalable cloud hosting infrastructure, you can easily manage high traffic on your website or that unexpected surge in the number of customers at peak times, easily.
Hence, the ideal hosting solution for any high traffic website is ‘cloud server hosting’. With it, you also get better security for online transactions, connectivity and control.
Here are some more benefits of cloud server hosting:
1. Load balancing: When there’s a rapid spike in online traffic, your website on traditional hosting loads slowly and this may cause you to lose your customers. Also, when your site is slow or down, you are losing opportunities to get more exposure, drive brand awareness, reach more potentials, and earn more revenue.
But, in cloud, the load balancing feature ensures that the heavy traffic is managed by proper distribution of workloads across multiple servers arranged in a queue. It maximizes your site’s performance and prevents its overloading. As a result, you are able to provide your visitors a seamless online experience.
With ZNetLive’s cloud VPS, you can easily manage your website traffic as workloads are distributed among multiple cloud servers and it maximizes the resource availability for you.
2. Security: Online businesses with high traffic volumes are more prone to threats like hacking, spamming, virus attacks and so on. But with cloud hosting servers, you are able to protect your site from these kinds of threats as the cloud service providers offer various security software, monitoring tools and firewalls.
If you are running an e-commerce website that generally receives heavy traffic, then it’s essential to have a multi-layered security for protection of your confidential information. And apart from cloud security that’s ensured by the cloud service provider, you can safeguard the transmission of your data and files through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL).
3. Cost-effectiveness: When you go for the cloud hosting services, there is no need to purchase the hardware, software or to take care of their maintenance as cloud service providers do that. Cloud follows the pay per usage criteria and the customers pay only for the resources they utilize. Thus, it makes the entire package very cost-effective and you get uninterrupted services.
Thus, it makes sense to go for affordable cloud services for all your business operations that provide you with almost all the features of dedicated servers but at much lower costs.
4. Disaster recovery: Cloud provides you robust disaster recovery plans on pay per use basis. It eliminates the need of maintaining specific data center space as well as resources for backups. Also, it gives you the ability to configure automatic backups on remote locations as well on the local server. Data backup provisions ensure that your business critical data is not lost if some calamity strikes, whether man-made or natural.
5. Mobility: Instead of purchasing space for your office, or for installing different systems, you can simply work in the cloud by uploading your files or content to the cloud hosting server.
After uploading, you can access them anywhere – from the comfort of your home or from your hotel room when on a vacation or from anywhere across the globe, anytime as per your convenience. Also, you can access them on any device of your choice.
To manage your high traffic website, cloud hosting solution is the best hosting solution at present. With ZNetLive cloud hosting, you get powerful and cost effective cloud platform on high quality infrastructure. Also, a wide range of our cloud solutions enable you to choose and customize your cloud hosting solution as per your needs.
We also provide colocation hosting services, with which you get secure environment and 99.9% uptime that let you reach your clients around the world.
Services ZNetLive offer:
In case you have a doubt or feedback, you can drop it in the below comment section. I’ll be happy to reply.
Jyotsana Gupta – the content and communication head, is an engineer by education and a writer at heart. In technical writing for 8 years, she makes complex topics interesting to general audience. She loves going on long drives in her spare time.