“Price is what you pay, value is what you get”-Warren Buffett
From the business perspective, there are two parameters that matter to any customer, one is price which he pays for the purchase and another one is value (maximum and effective outcome) which he intends to get from that purchase.
This value, which a customer intends to achieve, clearly depends on his assessment. But still a purchase, which saves cost while giving maximum effectiveness to win against competition will be considered best in the industry.
Microsoft Office 365 plans- an intelligent bundling of various applications are also known to be worthy of money spent on them, as they fit well into less cost, more value criteria.
How? Well, let’s dig deeper and understand why you should buy Microsoft Office 365 plans.
1. Microsoft Office 365 gives value to business of all sizes.
Microsoft has devised Office 365 plans in such a way that there’s something for everyone- be it a start- up or a small business, mid -sized firm or a large enterprise or even a government organization, each one can pick and choose a plan for its specific business needs at minimum monthly subscription cost.
Thus, you pay only for those features which your business need and you actually use. If video conferencing feature is of no use for your small- one man or two men firm then why pay for it? Choose either Exchange Online Kiosk Suite or Enterprise K1 Suite instead.
Similarly, if you manage a big team and collaboration with team is becoming difficult, then choose any of the Enterprise suites which are rich in team networking features.
2. Office 365 delivers unparalleled combination of capabilities to lower costs and simplify infrastructure.
- Saves cost of buying multiple copies of desktop licenses of a software. Most Office 365 plans comes with office applications installation license for minimum 5 devices-PCs, Macs, tablets, Androids, iPad or even on mobile phones.
- Allows you to access and collaborate your data/files from anywhere with anyone, as you can store your files online and also share them with anyone you wish to with.
- Enables team monitoring without intruding upon your team.
- Office 365 products are kept up to date automatically with the help of a technology called Click-to-Run.
- You also need not worry about upgrades as you’ll always have access to latest office applications and services.
- Best part of Office 365 is availability of all Office applications on the go. Make presentations via PowerPoint; create documents, flyers and write blog posts with Word; and organize your data with Word and Excel.
3. Office 365 delivers communication-powered productivity.
Teamwork is the heart of productivity and great teamwork is centered on timely and proper communication via calls, quick messages and meetings- on location or remotely. Office 365 provides comprehensive communication tools, including but not limited to the following to promote productivity:
Skype for Business helps you connect with your colleagues by instant messaging, conduct online meetings (large virtual meetings for up to 10,000 meeting attendees) with your clients or team members (irrespective of yours and your team mates’ locations), eliminating the need of maintaining multiple conferencing solutions. Working remotely was never so easy.:)
Working remotely was never so easy.:)
Why get separate PBX system when you have Cloud PBX for cloud-based call management? Thus, office365 plans save your costs by eliminating the need of maintaining separate solutions for different tasks.
Office plans also enable easy and professional mail communication with Microsoft’s business email. So put your office in your pocket with Office 365 –the business productivity suite.
4. Microsoft Office 365 delivers advanced security and analytics tools.
Understanding of past business performance is necessary to drive business planning and future decision making. It becomes easy if you have a consistent set of metrics and tools to measure past performance of your business based on data and statistical methods.
With different Microsoft Office 365 plans, you can also get enhanced analytics tool -Delve Analytics which provides insights on time and relationships, business intelligence tool -Power BI which enables information workers to visualize and analyze data with greater understanding and speed through live data dashboards, interactive reports and deeper visualizations.
For compliance and information protection, Microsoft offers Advanced eDiscovery— which integrates Equivio machine learning, predictive coding and text analytics capabilities.
You also get advanced threat protection against unknown malware and viruses.
These are just the tip of an iceberg- only few enterprise-class features which Microsoft office365 plans offer at minimal monthly charge.
In addition, organizations receive guaranteed up-time and support commitments from Microsoft and from us at no additional charge. So now the ball is in your court -decide whether Microsoft Office 365 plans are really worth your money or not?:)
Feel free to contact in case of any doubt and drop comments in the section below.