No Hyper-inflated statistics; just 11 simple reasons:
- Optimized for handheld devices, Mobile websites have a streamlined navigation and improved download speed, both of which significantly enhance the user experience.
- Mobile-specific features like mapping functions are especially beneficial for you if you’ve a local business as visitors in your geographic proximity can easily find your website with location-aware technology.
- Mobile website = Higher rankings on mobile-friendly search engines like Google and Yahoo.
- You can place your business/website in a growing number of mobile and local directories.
- Mobile websites are “in”. They help you stand out as a contemporary brand.
- Mobile websites can be accessed on-the-run; anywhere, anytime. One doesn’t need access to a PC/laptop to get in touch with you.
- Mobile websites add more value to your offline promotional material with the help of QR codes. QR codes can be displayed in print on your pamphlets, brochures, posters, billboards etc. When scanned with a Smartphone, they automatically translate into your website URL or any other landing pages of your choice that contain additional information.
- Mobile websites are less time consuming, more flexible and Cost-Effective than mobile apps. Because App development requires:
- Production of different apps for different platforms (e.g. Blackberry vs. iPhone vs. Android.)
- Submission to an app store.
- Users to download an app before it can be accessed.
- No such time intensive process required when it comes to the development of mobile websites. A mobile website can be made in minutes and is universal to all contemporary Smartphone browsers.
- Mobile websites mean mobile advertisement opportunities. If you advertise on Google AdWords, you can target your ads to mobile-optimized landing pages, thus significantly expanding market reach and ensuring maximum ROI.
- Your competitor has one
Services ZNetLive offers:
AI-powered Backup Solution
Unmatched Backup Features from Future
Barkha, the Business Intelligence head, manages organizational workflow, analyzes company’s strategies and refines them. Strategic Consulting, including sales strategies, are her major expertise, and intelligent BI tools are her best friends. She is the bonding force of our team, who plans and regulates each and every step we take.